Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Budapest, Hungary
I. Role/Overall objectives:
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Entry level professional positions; Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures in an exciting environment where the employee can improve his problem solving and decision making.
II. Essential Responsibilities
· Perform activities required for month-end closing according to the respective business deadlines with supervision of the Team Leader
· Ensure the right execution in terms of preparation and recording of properly supported journal entries
· Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to BHGE Policies
· Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
· Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal auditing
· Studying towards Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
· Written and verbal fluency in English
IV. Desired requirements:
· First-hand working experience with Excel
· ERP system knowledge is an advantage
· Self-starter; has ability to learn/ understand standards and processes quickly
· Effective interpersonal skills and positive, "can do" attitude
· Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.