Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings using hoists, lift trucks, hand and power tools. Train lower level employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Prepare pre job lease and post install inspections when required
- Reviews and executes required documentation of completed jobs, including sales orders, work orders, safety-related documentation, etc. and ensures all the paperwork is complete
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the level of service they expecting from Weatherford by answering any technical questions.
- Always promote safety.
- Reviews JSAs for accuracy/completion.
- Reports all non-conformances/quality issues or potential problems related to the product/service to management.
- Participates in operational meetings (internal & external).
- Perform field inspections/evaluations on staff for quality and safety performance.
- Must have Journeyman Ticket or 3rd/4th year Apprenticeship.
- 3-4+ years related experience on pumping units.
- Able to demonstrate field/shop competency.
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform job responsibilities.
- Valid clean driver's license.
- Should be located in or near Saskatchewan or be willing to relocate at own expense.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self starter.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to work with various computer software systems including ERP's and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.