CONSULTANT Sustainability Solutions EMEAI - BtB/BtT Brussels, Paris or London Office
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn't happening fast enough. ENGIE Impact
delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth. From strategy to implementation
, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment. ENGIE Impact
is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group's world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants
who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients' most complex challenges.
With 16 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites.Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact's clients we are looking for a new colleague in one of these 3 offices : London, Paris, Brussels. Consultant level
As a Consultant, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You will work on internal and external engagements alongside ENGIE Impact's Sustainability Solutions team of professionals and across all sectors to help accelerate decarbonization You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact's standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
You will be more particularly in charge of : Perform ad-hoc research, develop quantified models and present outcomes in front of the clients
Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
- Contribute to build up point of view based on knowledge and/or research.
- Develop quantified models to provide insights on client's pains.
- Produce high-quality project deliverables including convincing storyline, powerful executive summary.
- Present results in a convincing way.
Support Analysts and trainees helping them to grow and to develop skills
- Demonstrate self-initiative to research on relevant topics and industry trends.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities within your project, share insights with managers to make a commercial offer, contribute to proposals.
Grow up in consulting competencies
- Demonstrate self-initiative in one's development, coach trainees & analysts
- Seek ways to share knowledge to accelerate the onboarding and knowledge of others
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Demonstrate willingness to be exposed to project management topics.
- Learn and accelerate your personal development
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You have a master's degree from high-ranked Business school or Engineering School.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting or energy sector.
- You speak English fluently as well as Dutch or German. French or Arabic is a plus.
- You are passionate about environmental issues, you are eager to develop and share your knowledge in sustainable energy solutions and you are familiar with innovative approaches in this field.
- You demonstrate strong advisory skills : conceptual thinking, analytical mindset, capacity to identify issues, lay out a set of assumptions and propose innovative solutions, capacity to translate strategy vision into concrete actions.
- You have an experience in Business Strategy (business case modelling, business model development or financial analysis).
- You are recognized for your Interpersonal skills and relationship building: Capacity to build rapport with client, ability to communicate effectively and to work collaboratively in a multicultural team environment.
- You have good sales skills and demonstrate capacity to engage and interact with decision making positions at the client.
- You are adaptable and able to work in autonomy.
- You have data management skills: data analysis, data-driven sustainability strategy.
- Our values fit in your mind and you are commited to live them every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: Europe-France-Ile-de-France-Paris, Europe-England
- Posting Date: Feb 17, 2021