ANALYST Sustainability Solutions EMEAI Brussels, Paris or London Office
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn't happening fast enough. ENGIE Impact
delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth. From strategy to implementation
, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment. ENGIE Impact
is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group's world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants
who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients' most complex challenges.
With 16 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites.Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact's clients we are looking for a new colleague in one of these 3 offices : London, Paris, Brussels. Analyst level
As an Analyst, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You will work on internal and external engagements alongside ENGIE Impact's Sustainability Solutions team of professionals and across all sectors to help accelerate decarbonization. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact's standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
You will be more particularly in charge of : Participate actively to business and organization development
Provide advisory services leveraging ENGIE Impact's methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcome on projects :
- Support in the realization of proposals
- Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
- Support the development of marketing materials.
Grow up in consulting competencies
- Develop and provide technical expertise as required on projects.
- Collect and structure data/information from various sources.
- Perform ad-hoc research.
- Produce convincing analyses and visualization at slide level on markets/industries, clients and competitors to gain insights
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Support Consultants and Project managers in various projects.
- Learn in different sectors and expertise domains and develop your capabilities.
- Be exposed to sales topics to develop your commercial skills.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You have a master's degree from high-ranked Business school or Engineering School.
- You have between 0 and 2-year experience in consulting or energy sector.
- You speak English fluently and Dutch or German or French
- You are passionate about environmental challenges and eager to develop and share your knowledge in sustainable energy solutions as you are familiar with innovative approaches in this field.
- You also have a good knowledge in carbon and sustainability current challenges.
- You demonstrate strong advisory skills: analytical mindset to identify client issues, creativity to lay out a set of assumptions to build adapted solutions, capacity to translate strategy vision into concrete actions.
- You have Business Strategy skills (Business case modelling, Business model, Financial Analysis)
- You have data management skills: Data analysis, Data-driven sustainability strategy
- Our values fit in your mind and you are committed to live them every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: Europe-France-Ile-de-France-Paris, Europe-England
- Posting Date: Feb 17, 2021