Analyst in Energy Efficiency and Renewables Sustainability Solutions EMEAI Brussels, Paris or London Office
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn't happening fast enough. ENGIE Impact
delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth. From strategy to implementation
, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment. ENGIE Impact
is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group's world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants
who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients' most complex challenges.
With 16 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites.Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
ENGIE Impact is seeking an Analyst in Energy Efficiency and Renewables, a passionate, analytical, highly collaborative and detailed-oriented critical thinker who can communicate insights with precision whileworking on selected work streams across client assignments. Analyst level
As an Analyst, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You will work on internal and external engagements along side ENGIE Impact's Sustainability Solutions team of professionals and across all sectors to help accelerate decarbonization. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
You role may include :
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Ability to analyze, model and interpret statistical data utilizing programming skills.
- Experience creating data visualizations and web-based tools.
- Ability to write and run RFPs.
- Ability to create and manage databases and manage key data for the solutions team.
- Conducting research and conducting oral and written briefings on industry trends, including technological and regulatory developments for renewables and energy efficiency.
- Structuring and leading technical analysis of data for energy efficiency and renewable projects using ENGIE's proprietary tools, following appropriate internal training.
- Developing and preparing high-quality client-facing materials.
- Helping contribute to the development and structuring of client offerings based on data for renewable and energy efficiency.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Working at ENGIE Impact
- You have a master's degree from an Engineering School.
- You have 1 to 3 years of academic or professional within the energy / sustainability field.
- You speak English fluently. French, Dutch, German are an advantage.
- You are proficient with MS Tools.
- You are familiar with with advanced data visualization (e.g., Tableau,PowerBI) and programming environments (e.g.,PowerQuery, R, Python)
- You are able to model and interpret energy tariffs. Experience in performing Energy Assessments is preferred.
- You have knowledge of renewable energy technologies and associated costs
- You are familiar with Industrial Energy Efficiency
- You are able to understand and identify savings opportunities based on energy data and analytics
- You have experience solving quantitative challenges with simulation models, especially in the energy business.
- You are able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as autonomously
- You are passionate about environmental challenges and eager to develop and share your knowledge in sustainable energy solutions as you are familiar with innovative approaches in this field.
- You have data management skills: Data analysis, Data-driven sustainability strategy
- Our values fit in your mind and you are committed to live them every day.
At ENGIE Impact
, we offer our global team members more than a career. We offer an opportunity to make a real difference in the worldby helping to create a more sustainable planet for generations to come.
As a Sustainability Solutions Analyst
, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry as you help innovate new solutions to meet our clients' unique and ever-changing needsdirectly.
Join us in helping companies and cities to address the environmental and economic impacts of their operations, as we work together with shared purpose, to create a more sustainable future.
Learn more about our culture, benefits and more at ENGIEImpact.com/careers
Working at ENGIE ImpactAt ENGIE Impact, we offer our global team members more than a career. We offer an opportunity to make a real difference in the worldby helping to create a more sustainable planet for generations to come. As a Sustainability SolutionsAnalyst, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry as you help innovate new solutions to meet our clients' unique and ever-changing needsdirectly. Join us in helping companies and cities to address the environmental and economic impacts of their operations, as we work together with shared purpose, to create a more sustainable future.Learn more about our culture, benefits and more at ENGIEImpact.com/careers
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: Europe-France-Ile-de-France-Paris, Europe-England
- Posting Date: Feb 17, 2021