The working environment
Ineo Systrans USA Inc. is seeking a talented Project Manager to manage existing and new project as well as support to our US-based clients in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems and CAD/AVL.
Join us to be part of a smarter mobility! The overview
The Project Manager is responsible for leading projects, managing resources, adherence to schedule performance, and managing the financials of projects throughout the full development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
The Project Manager is also responsible for all account and sales activities of its clients. Your Key responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of a project, including planning, organization, and implementation of project activities
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations
- Serves as primary point of contact with the customer of the project and keeps customer appraised of project progress
- Manage project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings and preparing/delivering status reports
- Work closely with cross functional departments (Deployment, Engineering Design, Installation, and Field Service) to ensure successful execution of projects
- Established a working relationship with the customer's stakeholders and maintains good communication correspondence with customer.
- Assembles appropriate team to meet and exceed project expectations
- Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
- Coordinate and perform review of the project deliverables, software and hardware, and report on project performance
- Manage and plan with the Systems Engineering and Product/Engineering team leads for technical review of system design and documentation with the customer
- Establishes a project plan and schedules.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program master plans
- Manages financial schedule performance of assigned projects
- Maintains and keeps to schedule of assigned projects and communicates schedule changes as necessary
- Manages full lifecycle of project and ensures each aspect of the project is completed
- Manages procurement of equipment and materials necessary to execute on projects
- Coordinates with Sales and Account Managers to further sales opportunities
- May coordinate proposal preparation, including standards of work and specifications, estimation of product and service costs.
- May participate in negotiation and administration of contracts/RFPs
- Travel required for onsite at customers facility up to 40%
B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field
PMP certification highly desired
5+ years' experience as a Project Manager in a technical or engineering environment with a focus on delivering projects to external customers with a focus on deliverables that have direct ties to revenue. Your Skills
Computer skills, including MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as ability to learn new software programs
Ability to build and lead teams.
Must be highly organized with the ability to look at problems analytically and be creative in solving problems.
Must be adept at time management and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work with teams across all levels of the organization, especially with external clients.
Ineo Systrans USA Inc. is a company specialized in Intelligent Transportation Systems and Services. We design, develop and deploy our Navineo solution, a robust Computer Aided Dispatch / Automatic Vehicle Location and real-time passenger information system that support transit operations in achieving operational efficiencies and offering a greater passenger experience.
Ineo Systrans, a company of ENGIE, is 500 employees strong, with offices in France, Canada and in the United States.
The ENGIE group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our ambition is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon transition "as a service" for our customers, in particular global companies and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
With our 160,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
For more information, visit www.engie.com
- Posting Date: Feb 18, 2021