The working environment
Ineo Systrans USA Inc. is seeking a talented System Integration & Test Engineer to perform quality software testing, system deployment and support to our US-based clients in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems.
Join us to be part of a smarter mobility! The overview
The System Integration & Test Engineer is responsible for leading the deployment of complete Systems that include Engie's Navineo solution combined with complementary technologies, including deployment of hardware products and interfaces, to provide a holistic solution that meets customer requirements.
He /She will conduct the integration, testing, validation, acceptance with the Customer and lead the subsequent deployment at the Customer site.
He /She also conduct customer support and troubleshooting.Your Key responsibilities
- Build up and maintain the system lab and test environment (IT, network, hardware, radio communications)
- Lead the test and deployment phase.
- Review the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) plan
- Ensure System compatibility and interoperability of all sub-systems.
- Manage and document system testing and configurations.
- Ensure that the deployment of the solution is successful.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers, vehicle fleet, and user workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary while documenting the malfunction.
- Collaborate with software developments team
- Regular travel throughout the United States
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field.
3+ years of experience in project/ systems engineering involving hardware, software, data and communications technologies. Your Skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Good written and oral communication skills.
Good analytical skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Complex problem-solving skills and ability to perform critical thinking tasks.
Time management skills to ensure the ability to meet release deadlines.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Good understanding of the J1939 and J1708 protocols and experience with Multiplex systems.
Ineo Systrans USA Inc. is a company specialized in Intelligent Transportation Systems and Services. We design, develop and deploy our Navineo solution, a robust Computer Aided Dispatch / Automatic Vehicle Location and real-time passenger information system that support transit operations in achieving operational efficiencies and offering a greater passenger experience.
Ineo Systrans, a company of ENGIE, is 500 employees strong, with offices in France, Canada and in the United States.
The ENGIE group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our ambition is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon transition "as a service" for our customers, in particular global companies and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
With our 160,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
For more information, visit www.engie.com
- Posting Date: Feb 18, 2021