Field Application Engineer (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
Are you a Field Application Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our Waygate Technologies Team!
Our Waygate Technologies Team is the leader in Non-Destructive Testing. We ensure safety, quality and productivity to our customers. We help our customers create improvements in their operations, making the impossible visible with our products, services and software. You be part of an agile team shaping state-of-the-art radiography inspection solutions.Partner with the best
Responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives. Contribute to the operational plan of own department.As a Field Application Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Supporting business creation activity with the application expertise to build business growth and achieve target
- Designing the best solution to fulfil customer's needs based and delivering outcome to fully satisfy customer's expectation
- Conducting sample scanning with coordinating the schedule of demo systems in Japan as well as overseas
- Leading the operation of Customer Solution Center and accelerating technical engagement with customers
- Conducting technical presentation, trainings and support for customers and proactively involve in seminar to enhance market presence
- Acting as a key technical function, providing support to sales team and customers throughout the installation process
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or scientific discipline
- Have the ability to learn and understand the fundamental principle of X-ray inspection.
- Display good communication skills with fluency in verbal and written English and Japanese
- Have experience in developing technical solutions in non-destructive test and inspection field
- Have experience in computed tomography (CT) systems for industrial and/or medical purpose
- Have experience working as an engineer in electronics and/or automotive industry, or solution development for these industries
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex issues
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.