Austin, Texas, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Skills: Installation Engineer, Construction Superintendent
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
United States of America - Texas, Austin
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, and highly talented FF&E Project Coordinator for immediate employment in our Austin, TX office. This position provides the opportunity to work on large, unique, and complex aviation projects in California. Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient and cost-effective transportation. AECOM's Transportation business line partners with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation projects that carry all of our communities into the future - safely and reliably.
We use our extensive knowledge in planning, designing and managing transportation systems - as well as restoring and replacing aging infrastructure - to help our public and private clients find smarter, more advanced ways to move people across cities, countries and continents.
Our integrated approach and social responsibility have earned us the trust of local municipalities, government agencies, commercial clients and public-private partnerships. Our expertise and global reach enable us to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients that pave the way for long-lasting benefits to society.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for furniture, fixtures, and equipment procurement for the Bond Program regarding, purchase, delivery, coordination, inventory and completion. Coordinator will be required to oversee FF&E delivery, installation and punch.
- Interact and coordinate with suppliers/vendors and key district personnel for the procurement of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Interacts and coordinate with school administrators, staff and teachers during selection and delivery of FF&E.
- Assist with quotations and bid tabulations, acceptance/rejection letters and issuance of purchase requisitions related to projects assigned within Construction Services
- Renew bid contracts with vendors, keeping contracts current and active.
- Organize and manage routine work activities of the procurement processes, with an emphasis on prioritizing tasks and time.
- Responsible for the organization and management of procurement related files and maintain all transmittals of items for permanent record.
- Interact with project manager(s) involving workflow, protocol, schedule and strategy for FFE delivery, installation, and punch.
- Ensure the proper processing of District forms.
- Manage FF&E budget through the design process.
- Responsible for assigned aspects of requisition entry and management of receiving of FF&E; as well as approval of payment for these invoices.
- Provide training as needed within Construction Services as it relates to procurement policies and procedures.
- BA/BS + None or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Demonstrated ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, local businesses, or members of the business community.
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Computer skills, specifically, familiarity with Microsoft Window, Microsoft Office Professional and statistical/financial/accounting software applications
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of employees, staff members and the general public.
- Demonstrated task oriented self-starter with the ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and problem solving/investigative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects and assignments, high degree of flexibility required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of school district organizations, operations, and administrative policies preferred.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line PMCM
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 245228BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.