Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Skills: Construction Manager, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Requisition ID: 232668
Requisition Posting End Date: 03/17/2021
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Today, our colleague's team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
The Bechtel AT&T Mobility project provides project management, site development, procurement, and construction services to the AT&T customer to build new cell sites, upgrade existing sites with new technologies, add bandwidth to existing sites and decommission old technologies. The project has markets located in various regions throughout the U.S .
Lead Field Coordinator would be responsible for construction management activities related to assigned cell sites and field coordinators working under their charge within the market. Would be reporting to the Market Manager.
- Provides Contractor field planning coordination and oversight in support of the AT&T Turfing Project Construction functions as required and directed by the Market Manager. To include but not limited to:
- Compiles verifies and correlates technical data related to construction /engineering functions for the assigned cell sites.
- Manages the schedule and progress database used for statusing project execution reporting and monitoring progress of the work for the assigned cell sites.
- Coordinates communications and action requirements with General Contractors Suppliers Service Providers and Site Acquisition & Engineering.
- Supports the Construction process as required via assistance in the preparation of materials requisition specifications and other related activities and documents.
- Coordinates assigned work with other technical personnel as needed to support the construction team's workload.
- Provides direct assistance to the Lead Field Coordinator in the review of management control systems and status reports.
- Reviews RF datasheets for determination of outside antenna work scope. Perform cell site walk down with A/E and provide general constructability guidance relative to the production of construction documents.
- Assist Lead Field Coordinator in coordinating Market Specific Design Reviews through the various required organizations (AT&T RF and Construction) and facilitates sign-off for approval and or comments. Prepare all necessary reports and forms to assure that field coordinator contract administration functions are performed to include change notices daily reports quality inspection reports etc.
- Provides input regarding the administrative implementation and control of market-specific systems and workflow processes.
- Perform as a site safety representative in the oversight of general contractor's work.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of practical work experience in a construction environment required or in lieu of a degree 12 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in the wireless communications industry.
- Extensive technical knowledge on wireless facilities.
- Must have high energy.
- Strong leadership and pro-active listening skills.
- Experience with integration of wireless projects.
- Proficient data automation skills ability to utilize standard word and data processing programs.
- All applicants must have the right to work and remain in the United States.
- All applicants must have a current and valid driver's license.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Prior cross-functional experience is preferred.
- Prior Bechtel experience is preferred.
- An approved project driver's permit is required for this position and must be obtained within 14 days of the report date.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.