Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Be the representative to drive business alignment, adherence and governance to global process requirements and best practices. Aligning with the Global Process communities and partnering with Baker Hughes Global Process Owners.
- Collaborate and lead change with key internal and external senior stakeholders and peers to ensure complex solutions are implemented successfully. Persuade stakeholders to accept new ideas, approaches, techniques, and standards as required.
- Work with Business / Functional teams to identify high impact opportunities for the application of process mining and automation to drive cost out and cash flow.
- Partner with Business / Functional owners along with Finance to develop business cases for ideas including cost benefit analysis. Includes shepherding projects through the approval process and ensuring budgets are in place.
- Collaborate directly with senior level executives, process owners and technical teams to understand goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into Process Mining technical requirements
- Collaborate with business process owners to lead and align process design and implementation of process metrics for optimal execution and results.
- Develop operating framework for the deployment of process mining and automation across Baker Hughes.
- Develop an agile methodology to accelerate the time from idea generation to final implementation.
- Work with Digital Technology teams to develop and manage project plans to ensure schedules are met and outcomes achieved.
- Ensure necessary resources in place to effectively execute projects with businesses / functions
- Leverage deep process improvement knowledge to act as a guide to technical teams and SMEs.
- Define governance framework to ensure projects are properly managed post-production release and generate desired outcomes
- Define operating framework and relationship with the businesses / functions
- Coach & mentor teams across the business around process improvement, process mining and automation technologies and their application
- Implement effective communication strategies to ensure all relevant parties within the organization are kept up-to-date on progress of key initiatives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with process improvement in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and execute projects on time and on budget
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Bachelors' Degree
- Broad ERP systems knowledge (SAP / Oracle).
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows / Microsoft Office. This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge around machine learning and artificial intelligence - as well as experience with Tableau, Thoughtspot, PowerBI and other advanced analytical packages
- MBB/BB Certification
- ASPIRE graduate
- Good understanding of the capabilities process mining brings to the business
- Good understanding of various automation technologies including RPA, system-level automation capabilities, workflow, etc.
- Techno functional expert who can bridge between functional and technical teams
- Able to make decisions with accountability to ensure expected results are achieved
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- Good facilitation skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.