Flexible, United Kingdom
Flexible, United Kingdom
Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Flexible, United Kingdom
Bp's new strategy shifts our focus from producing resources to becoming an integrated energy company focused on delivering solutions to customers.
Do you want to work for a company working towards a better future for our planet?
We're looking for a hands-on Demand Planner, who wants to be at the forefront of change to set the bar of expectations!
This role is for somebody who is passionate about sharing expertise and bringing others along on the journey to mould and impact our global supply chain.
The purpose of this role is thought leadership, build best practise, and provide functional expertise in demand planning.
You will be responsible for driving demand planning excellence within Sales and Operations (S&OP) across process, system and people capabilities to ensure coordinated, standardised and consistent consensus demand planning.
This role is in place to help achieve best in class demand benchmarks, including forecast accuracy and bias, to deliver stock/ product availability, service and inventory performance goals.
- Drive demand planning process excellence by developing and deploying a consistent and outstanding demand planning process and policies across hub, business units, and product families
- Work with the S&OP Excellence and Planning Excellence Managers to drive improvements in the demand planning process to ensure close demand-supply integration, and to establish and maintain this coordinated model across hubs and globally
- Drive standardisation of consensus demand planning KPI's and ensure compliance globally, and ensure updates at appropriate cadence to drive actions to deliver business targets
- Determine methods to address and correct any demand planning behaviours that adversely affect demand and overall Global Supply Chain (GSC) KPIs
- Gather and analyse business requirements and translate these into standardized business process, including definitions, templates, data sources, technology roadmap, and roles & responsibilities
- Make recommendations for demand planning systems to be developed and deployed in lubricants
- Work with GSC functional groups to collaborate with non-GSC disciplines (such as sales, marketing, finance, etc) to drive the consensus demand planning process
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance to documented ways of working across the hubs
- Develop and deploy a functional capability program to build excellence in demand planning including coaching of the demand planning community across the hubs
- Work with the Digital Lead and S&OP excellence manager to develop and deploy supply chain demand planning tools and systems strategy (with IT and Systems), fully integrated with the processes, and drive the elimination of 'off-line' tools
Bachelor's in Science or Engineering; professional qualification (APICS CPIM and CSCM or equivalent) highly preferred or relevant experience
- Track record of leadership and influencing senior business leadership
- Experience in demand management, planning and inventory management with deep knowledge of S&OP
- Evidence of leading change and transformation in demand planning from basic to outstanding
- Experience in demand planning systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence, manage differences, and maximize team performance
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain a dispersed network of professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.