Senior Director, Account Managment Organization : Sales - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The Senior Director of Account Management is a senior role with substantial responsibility and management level expectations and will interface with multidisciplinary teams to evaluate existing partnerships, identify opportunities for growth and execute on those opportunities, and to dramatically gather new and diversified revenue streams with our existing clients by leading a team of sales professionals. Function
The Senior Director of Account Management is responsible for successfully leading and driving a team of sales professionals who individually will be required to achieve net new bookings revenue and exceed revenue retention goals within assigned accounts. Will set annual quotas for assigned team in alignment with strategic initiative and goals. This role will also work to identify and establish new partnerships that can deliver value for our customers and long-term growth for ENGIE Impact. This role is central to our overall business unit strategy, given the importance of ongoing partnerships to ENGIE Impact's business. Will provide regular updates to Chief Revenue Officer, Executive Leadership Team, Finance and other stakeholders as appropriate. Will also participate in periodic coordination meetings to align with the leadership team and associates in support of key partnership initiatives.
- Leads analysis of client-partnership status, including scope of opportunity, revenue outcomes, legal and regulatory considerations, etc.
- Builds deep and trusting relationships with both internal and external clients in order to promote collaboration, support visioning of growth areas and facilitate negotiations.
- Manage revenue teams within assigned industry focus and accounts to ensure annual revenue targets are achieved in-line with approved budget and corporate initiative and revenue retention rates are met and exceeded.
- Adeptly holds team members accountable through performance management and coaching both objectively and through quantifiable measures (weekly 1:1, Monthly pipeline reviews, and internal QBR's)
- Build and foster creative team committed to continuing our culture of innovation.
- Develops tailored quarterly business reviews for key clients and delivers results to client with assistance from Account Manager.
- Responsible for creating and delivering data and presentation(s) for Quarterly Business Review (QBR) in coordination with team and senior management.
- Uses creative and strategic problem-solving skills to find solutions that are mutually beneficial to ENGIE Impact and our clients.
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Innate understanding of the varied business models employed by clients and ability to capture essence of a problem to drive a solution.
- Evaluates strategic considerations, such as completing a account plans specific to each customer and develops plans to optimize strategic impact of the client partnership.
- Builds, maintains and executes engagement plans both internally and externally with clients and partners with the ability to articulate our product roadmap and the client services vision and strategy.
- Constantly review and optimize workflow and processes for health of client's business which involves project management of cross-functional teams.
- Support Global Onboarding Strategy and processes, coordinating with both domestic and international teams.
- Develop and implement processes for client terminations and manage the process to off-board clients/services during the termination phase.
- Propose and implement process improvement activities that will enhance the customer experience and reduce inefficiency from internal processes.
- Oversee the onboarding process to ensure timely completion of each task related to the successful onboarding of a product for the client.
- Provide transparent project management and communication of department activities including but not limited to Sales/Client Management, Delivery implementation teams and shared services in a format that can also be provided to clients to keep all stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal processes and systems to facilitate implementation project management and communication of onboarding services including risk registers for all large and complex client onboarding projects.
- Maintains external industry contacts and draws on those contacts for insight into emerging trends and developments.
- Participate in postmortems as appropriate to collect and assess lessons learned during the process.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's Degree (marketing, sales, business administration concentration) required.
- Master's Degree (marketing, sales, business administration concentration) preferred.
- May accept a combination of relevant experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of resource (energy/waste/water) services and controls including renewable energy solutions.
- Five+ years relevant experience and a proven track record of effectively leading, motivating, and mentoring teams.
- May consider less experience in combination with educational and other skills and abilities possessed by candidate.
- Consistent track record of exceptional performance, having delivered quantifiable impact on company revenue and growth.
- Proven execution-oriented people leader with exceptional ability to hire and inspire teams creating a high-performance culture.
- Demonstrated experience of consistently meeting sales targets and objectives, solution selling, and C-level selling.
- Commercially and strategically oriented; able to engage in challenging yet productive strategic debates, externally with customers and internally with various stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Very strong and well-developed people leadership and people development skills, with an ability to inspire, motivate, and lead teams while also holding them accountable for results.
- Proven record of substantial scaling of business.
- Strong customer service orientation for both internal and external customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work in diverse and matrixed organizations.
- Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-directed with the ability to anticipate challenges within cross-functional, complex structures.
- Exceptional leadership capability, determined, entrepreneurial, tenacious, analytical, incisive with excellent customer facing skills.
- Must be highly credible both internally and with vendors and clients.
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly and extensively.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Feb 16, 2021