Senior Director, New Logo Sales Organization : Sales - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The Senior Director of New Logo Sales accountable for revenue generation and growth for both established and new logo accounts. This role is focused on building long-term Client value through developing trusted relationships, contributing to the P&L, and the development and closing on new business within target regions, and promoting new strategic initiatives that align ENGIE Impact and other ENGIE Business Unit solutions to the client's needs and values. Function
The Senior Director of New Logo Sales will lead a team of ENGIE Impact sales professionals who are directly responsible for revenue generation and growth of both established and new logo accounts through the promotion and implementation of ENGIE Groups various sustainability and resource solutions.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for building, coaching, mentoring and driving a high-performing Sales team that is accountable for attaining individual sales quotas, creating a culture focused on sales execution and accountability.
- In-depth understanding of ENGIE Impact and ENGIE Group capabilities and portfolio of offerings, with the ability to effectively convey the value of ENGIE Impact's products and services, explaining their purpose and performance and how they interconnect for maximum value.
- Must understand and embody the key functions of Sales leader execution - including but not limited to attracting/hiring/and retaining top talent, coaching, leveraging appropriate tools and technology, and performance management.
- As owner of key ENGIE Impact commercial region leader will set the strategy and execution path for revenue development by leveraging sales leader territory plan executive engagement, and internal ecosystem collaboration with Product, Legal, Marketing, and other cross functional leaders.
- Develop comprehensive 12-month sales plans with detailed 30, 60, and 90-day sales activities, objectives for department as well as ensuring each team member creates their own plan in order to reach annual sales goals.
- Responsible for reporting Monthly sales pipeline activities and forecasts, developing mitigation plans when goals are not attained, and implementing performance management plans as necessary for assigned team members.
- Forecast and track key metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts, Weekly operating rhythm KPI's (meetings/proposals/Pipeline additions) and performance managing team members who are not meeting sales quotas and/or forecasts.
- Will participate in the annual review, updating and publishing of commission / variable pay mix for Sales Directors. Will coordinate and work with business partners, including but not limited to, CRO, Compensation and Human Resources in the development and execution, ensuring the plans incent appropriate behavior and drive attainment of ENGIE Impact's strategic goals and initiatives.
- Adoption and development of best practices for Account penetration and development as a trusted advisor for client stakeholders, with focus to
- continually nurture relationships with the client's C-Suite, decision makers and owners, and other business influencers.
- Plays a pivotal role in contract negotiation and development, aligning ENGIE Impact revenue goals with appropriate pricing and service level agreements.
- Develop cross functional strategy for account growth and/or retention for a broad solution set, identifying areas of improvement to meet and/or exceed sales quotas.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) for assigned territory. Will work with, Sales Directors and various business leaders and staff, capturing accurate and timely information to provide clear understanding of each Sales Directors territory plan, review of execution, and go forward strategy and targets for the following 2 quarters.
- Collaborates with other ENGIE Impact colleagues and Centers of Excellence to deliver quality services that have a measurable competitive advantage over the current competition.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through networking, qualifying and closing techniques. Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for client.
- Understand customer's long-term business and increase level of contact within customer's organization to allow for cross selling of new opportunities and more effective account support.
- Provide reliable forecasting and deal transparency as well as reference case development and product roadmap input.
AS A SUCCESSFUL LEADER IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- First Six Months: Learn the business and solidify strategy.
- Learn the business and develop an intimate understanding of client experience, service delivery, and industry role.
- Gain full command of the energy and sustainability environment-including technology ecosystem, business process, and organizational structures.
- Implement foundational operating rhythm with team with documentation to support all KPI's to accelerate territory growth.
- Establish a metrics package (that will be refined over time) to monitor team performance and progress, and key milestones to measure performance to goals.
- Develop relationships with the executive leadership team and management team.
- Identify "quick wins" to improve day-to-day employee and client experience.
- Longer term: Build repeatable processes and create long-term value.
- Develop and implement value creation strategies in collaboration with Company leadership team.
- Lead execution of territory plan execution and reselling strategy and in coordination with the executive leadership team.
- Continuously re-evaluate the strategic selling plan to meet or exceed revenue goals and embrace new innovations or emerging technology.
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Partner with Sales directors, Business Solutions Directors, and department leaders to deeply understand client and business needs and translate them into solutions that delivery against those needs to create value for the customer and Impact.
- Provide strategic direction on the functional requirements technology must meet to deliver on growth objectives and generate buy-in to that direction from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Leverage data to drive analysis and re-engineering of existing business processes, implementation of new tools and frameworks, and reshaping the enterprise's sales ecosystem.
- Execute sales initiatives in partnership with executive and technology leadership and in coordination with employee, client and customer needs to deliver best-in-class value to stakeholders.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Sustainability, Business Management (marketing/sales/business administration concentration) required.
- May accept a combination of relevant experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- Knowledge of resource (energy/waste/water) services and controls including renewable energy solutions.
- Fifteen+ years of sales experience with multimillion-dollar portfolios.
- Seven+ years of experience in energy or sustainability related services, high technology or business process outsourcing related fields to multi-site customers.
- May consider less experience in combination with educational and other skills and abilities candidate possesses.
- Demonstrated experience of consistently meeting sales targets and objectives, solution selling, and C-level selling.
- Provide domain expertise in one or more of the following Customer Segments, such as: Retail, Industrial, Hospitality, Restaurant, Waste, Telecom or Healthcare.
- A seasoned Business Strategist: Goal-driven development and execution strategy across the ENGIE Impact sales ecosystem and its impact on functional business areas.
- An Operational Leader: Lead execution of key strategic initiatives, including brining a structured, design-thinking mindset to business process and analysis, technology implementation, and sales strategy.
- Results Driven: Implement and track accountability metrics and KPIs to ensure desired results are being achieved; use data to refine approach and improve results over time.
- Comfortable getting into the weeds: Exceptional attention to detail and ability to gather and incorporate detailed requirements from stakeholders into solutions is a must.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Mar 22, 2021