Skills: Pipeline Engineering, Pipeline Operator, Process Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the worksite as needed.
- Coordinates the activities of service operators and specialists during the equipment rig-up and rig-down on a worksite and the preparation and operation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for management of the chemical/material inventory at the worksite.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed. As needed, performs data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides on the job coaching to subordinates and utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and the job performance.
- Responsible for ensuring field paperwork is correctly completed.
- Possession of an Offshore Survival and Emergency Training certificate.
- Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Pipeline Pigging, Hydro testing, flushing and / or Nitrogen Purging and Helium Leak Detection.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of HES career development requirements as Service Supervisor III.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a good general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for PSL personnel.
- Valid license to operate a motor vehicle is required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
Please be aware that this product service line is being marketed for sale by Halliburton. Employees in this position when such sale is complete may transfer employment to the purchaser upon or following the closing of any such sale. You acknowledge that Halliburton may collect, process, and share certain personal data during the hiring process with a prospective buyer to the extent that would reasonably allow a buyer to evaluate your contribution to the operations and future role within the organization. For more information on Halliburton's data privacy practices, please see the Halliburton Privacy Notice.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 91118
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Pipeline and Process Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.