Building Services Supervisor - Contract Position Offshore Oil and Gas industry Essential
- HND (or equivalent) in Building Services Engineering or Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in a modern large commercial office building in the UK with equal exposure to electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Strong administrative, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to report technical information to a non-technical audience
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with industry-specific software
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Energy and performance dashboards
- Modern wifi systems
- Understanding of 'BREEAM Excellent' and familiarity with BREEAM In-Use Assessments
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
- Supervise the delivery of highly professional building services in compliance with relevant legislation and company policy, and in response to organisational need, to maintain a
- Deliver highly professional building services in compliance with relevant legislation and company policy, and in response to organisational need, to maintain a safe, secure and comfortable working environment for all users and visitors to the office.
- Oversee the management of the outsourced service partner, NG Bailey, for all mechanical and electrical services, to include responsibility for full-time M&E engineer working on site, monthly management meetings, assessing and approving reactive maintenance works, and reconciling invoices against service reports.
- Oversee the work of maintenance and repair contractors on site, including authorising Work Authority Applications and assessing RAMS.
- Support the management and development of relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors by organising and attending meetings, reporting and resolving issues and concerns
- Provide mentoring support for the Building Services Coordinator
- Work directly with the HSEQ team to maintain and promote building services that support and endorse company policy
- Act as a point of contact for matters related to the operation and function of the building and proactively provide information to building users regarding building services provision
- Ensure accurate records (O&M and Assets) are maintained and kept up to date
- Record and monitor building services costs for maintenance, repairs, equipment and supplies in order to identify where expenditure is high and where savings can be made
- Senior Fire Warden
- Emergency callout
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.