Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
GBS Procurementis integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp's defined functional vision and location strategy.
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a Counterparty Due Diligence (CDD) Analyst!In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Take ownership of the CDD and Pre-Qualification Operational process within the centre, specifically for the on-boarding process.
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency agenda to CDD processes within remit.
- Ensure counterparty data integrity in the systems is preserved and enhanced in line with CDD policy and procedures.
- Actively participate in the CDD practitioner and networking forums.
- Participate and contribute to the reviews of the CDD and Pre-Qualification and High Risk Agent Group Control Process (HRAGCP)
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members or wider business
- Work closely with E&C, Finance Groups, Procurement Groups, Credit Group, Internal Control and supported businesses.
- Act as an advisor to E&C, Legal and Segments on CDD Operational matters.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of working experience in CDD and Pre-Qualification / AML, Compliance, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong partner relationship management skills
- Proactive and dynamic approach
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.