Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Oblast, Russia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Deputy Chief Accountant for temporary role on maternity leave period with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry to join the team in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Island, Russia.
This position will report directly to Chief Accountant/Accounting&Finance Manager.
This is office based live-in position (not rotational method) with normal working hours.
At this time, applications from Russian citizens only will be considered.
For applying to this position please send your CV on the e-mail: Sakhalin.Recruitment@woodplc.com.
Other ways of applications will not be considered.
Chief Accountant Deputy finctional responsibilities:
- performs the organization of company accounting and tax reporting in accordance with RF legislation; ensures the rational organization of the accounting within the progressive standards and methods of the accounting/taxing reporting and control;
- carries out and controls the accounting of cash assets movements including currency and settlement accounts, leads the work for compliance to the currency standards control;
- controls the compliance for the order of formatting primary accounting documents, gets primary documentation ready for counting processing, inputs and processes accounting documentation into "1S programme", registers accounting transactions and breakup for analytical accounting records;
- controls correct and timely payroll activities, allowances and other payments to the personal try bank transfers, compliance cash discipline, calculations with accountable employees, provides methodical consultation assistance to the payroll accountant for salary calculation on the corresponding accounting area;
- performs, carries and provides timely tax payments to federal, regional and local budgets, insurance premiums to state non-budget social funds;
- prepares accounting, taxing and statistical reporting, ensures submission of this information in the established order to relevant bodies;
- provides accounting reconciliation of tax charge,tax and obligatory payments with tax bodies;
- provides the work on check-up conducted by tax bodies;
- creates the formation, recording and keeping accounting base data, participates in the implementation and updates accounting reference and normative information, used for data process;
- provides to heads of departments, auditors and other users with reliable financial information, prepares data for balance and other operational consolidated reports;
- participates in elaboration, execution and implementation of the events aimed to strengthen the financial discipline and resources conservation of Company, the progressive standards and methods of the accounting reporting and control on the basis of modern information and computer technologies;
- provides methodic assistance concerning bookkeeping, control, accounting and analysis of economical activity to the personal of the Company;
- if necessary to comply with Finance Manager and/or Chief Accountant's instructions.
Skills / Qualifications
In his/her work activities Chief Accountant Deputy is to be aware of:
- accounting and taxing legislation;- provisions, directions, orders and other methodical and normative documentation of the financial and control-revision bodies on the matters of the accounting as well as company financial reporting;- Financial, Tax and Economic legislation;- tax, statistics and administration account;- economy, production engineering, labor and management;- forms and methodic bookkeeping and analysis of the economic activity at the Enterprise; - forms and instructions of the accounting organization of the Enterprise, the rules of its keeping;- handling technique and workflow organization;- forms and procedure financial accounts;
- plan and correspondence of accounts;
- the terms of taxation of legal and individual persons; - the procedure and periods preparation of accounts reporting;- the document procedure audit arrangements and checks, propriety bookkeeper, liabilities and business transactions;
- rules of account document keeping and data protection;
- modern reference and information bookkeeping and financial management systems ("Taxpayer", program furnishing of information to Pension fund, "Consultant+", "Garant");
- the knowledge of accounting and computerized programs and bank-online systems ("1C Enterprise");
- advanced domestic and modern experience in the sphere of the bookkeeping organization.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.