Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
Skills: Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
The Plant Manager for Artificial Lift Systems Manufacturing/Supply Chain in Claremore Oklahoma is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of our ALS manufacturing and supply chain operations including, but not limited to, HS&E, production, purchasing/materials management, manufacturing engineering, supplier development management, customer orders, quality, and continuous improvement. He/she has financial and metrics responsibility for all Supply Chain Manufacturing employees and approximately 1.6B in revenue supporting ALS regions/customers while leading 300 plus employees.
- Direct and lead the HS&E and quality culture and strategy to ensure compliance across the plant. Responsible for the implementation and adherence of HS&E and quality policies, procedures and standards throughout the plant.
- Manage plant supply chain metrics and drive visibility and accountability of business goals supporting capacity and lead-time expectations for our customers internal and external.
- Responsible for the business transformation to develop the business strategies for standardization, cost control as well as various other continuous improvement projects across the organization to improve productivity and efficiency levels, and expense control as determined by our budgetary plans. Responsible for the development of initiatives to help the business improve in all areas
- Plan and develop CAPEX projects that provide attractive ROI.
- Collaborate and Engage with Procurement and Materials Supply Chain Leaders to ensure we have competitive prices, good quality, and timely deliveries as well as acceptable inventory levels and controls.
- Liaise with Product Line Leader local support team, Supply Chain Global staff members, to standardize and drive efficiency in Manufacturing, Quality, Materials and Purchasing/Sourcing functions
- Proactive participation with the S&OP process and evaluation of future demands.
- Develop and cultivate team members to perform at the highest levels to support ALS.
- Collaborate with ALS Global Manufacturing staff to ensure business continuity.
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership, management, compliance, administration, planning and supervision of the full manufacturing process, sites and employees.
- Responsible for Plant Financials - budgets, results, reporting and control
- Responsible for driving employee engagement, succession planning, development planning and overall performance of employees
- Responsible for the development of relationships, both internally within own area of responsibility, as well as across wider supply chain groups both locally and internationally, as well as the development of relationships and collaboration with third party vendors, suppliers and customers
- Special projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ten years of leading a manufacturing facility
- Financial experience of three to five years understanding a P&L
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Very strong interpersonal skills developing a strong team
- Confident, strong communication style that makes a good first impression
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.