Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tananger, Rogaland, Norway
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
You will be required to work closely with teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems. You will take charge accounts and build strategic plan to grow accounts and win deals for Landmark.
- Develop and execute sales plans for software and related services for assigned market segments and customers
- Understand customer's business strategy and develop relevant solutions to cover requirements
- Develop relationships with customer's executive, management and technical staff
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commercial processes
- Improve penetration by directing the technical, commercial and operational capabilities of Landmark
- Develop and maintain holistic account plans for strategic accounts with focus on business expansion
- Develop and maintain relevant contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality
Qualifications and Key Skills:
Minimum of bachelor's Engineering or Science degree.
10+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience with technology sales and marketing
- Field Experience in oil and gas is an advantage
- Experience in account sales and management in oil and gas services company is an advantage
- Experience with any of the Landmark SW application (most especially drilling EDT or geoscience DSG or nexus reservoir simulation is an advantage).
The successful candidate is expected to have the following abilities:
- Manages own workload to meet desired service level targets.
- People management and strong listening skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly.
- As an individual contributes to project teams and effectively plans and;
- Maintains a consistent client-focused approach with clients and/or individuals.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Creative and innovative problem solver - thinks conceptually and 'out of the box'.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- A Team Player, with the ability, desire and aptitude to work within a team delivering a high level of client satisfaction.
- Achievement oriented - focuses on delivering results.
- Good written/spoken knowledge of both English and Norwegian
The position requires that you champion the Company's HSE procedures .
Competitive pension- and insurance scheme
Company health service
Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Focus on technology and further development
Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
Eidfiskveien 1, 4056 Tanager , Rogaland , Norway
Product Service Line:
Hiring Manager: Tomide Togun (+47) 402 10 557
Recruiter: Synnøve Gysland Sunde (+47) 51 83 72 30
Deadline : 7th March 2021
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.