Skills: Rigging / Scaffolding
Education: High School/Secondary
Wood has an opportunity for a Painting / Scaffolding / Insulation Supervisor. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Construction Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Prior to start of painting and insulation activities ensure that all procedures and material data sheets for compliance with project specifications and practical site operational requirements are reviewed
- Ensure all quality control checks and tests are instigated, with records maintained and available as required for surface preparation, dry film thickness checks, adhesion test, temperature and humidity levels etc, all in accordance with contractors' agreed ITP, method statements and project specifications. Where applicable supervise paint shop activities
- Ensure all approved modifications and corrections to the Piping Line List paint and insulation codes are recorded on red-lined 'as-built' Line Lists verified as correct by field personnel
Skills / Qualifications
- Extensive track record managing Painting/Scaffolding/Insulation Construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Considerable experience of supervising Construction staff to achieve effective construction execution
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.