Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Provide engineering support during field operations and assembly, testing, repairs, disassembly, routine servicing on equipment in the shop/field.
Follow QHSSE requirements during job-related activities.
In addition, help business to grow by increase revenues through sales or represent Weatherford products and services.
Home base location is Nizhnevartovsk.
Responsibilities and duties:
Participate in Occupational and HSSE Training for which you are nominated by your supervisor/manager, this can include, but is not limited to:
- Attend & complete all necessary Weatherford online or classroom training courses at employee connect and WACP;
- Attend & complete defensive driving and commentary driving course;
- Attend & complete Emergency Response Training and other trainings required by industry/customer or Weatherford;
- Follow the instructions given by the manager;
- Correctly use the PPE as provided by the QHSSE;
- Take steps to ensure your own protection;
- Comply with the Organization QHSSE Procedures and Regulations;
- Comply with all posted safety signs, including road traffic signs;
- Inspect and report any apparent defects, in any tools, equipment, vehicle etc., which are used by you for work;
- Report any incidents or near misses, however small, to your manager;
- Communicate with your colleagues and report to your supervisor/manager any condition or situation which you feel may be unsafe;
- To be available on the 24-hour basis to respond to customer needs;
- To carry out work assignments to the highest quality level;
- Complete all assigned on-line courses and practical assessments, recommended for this JOB TITLE;
- Complete and understand on-line modules Thru-Tubing Fishing & Milling LVL 1 and 2, Thru-Tubing Mechanical Bridge Plugs LVL 1 and 2, Thru-Tubing Inflatable Packers & Bridge Plugs LVL 1 and 2 and other related courses;
- Self-education is mandatory, employee need to learn and apply experience of colleagues from Well Service department all around the world;
- Complete theoretical and practical courses to prepare yourself to independent field job with applying current and new technologies (tools);
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor/manager within the physical constraints of the job;
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level;
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- 2-4+ years related experience at Thru-Tubing or/and Coiled Tubing
- Engineering degree. Preferred but not limited by degree within Petroleum-, Mechanical- Engineering
- General product s knowledge:
- basic BHA components (connectors, MHAs etc.),
- fishing and milling tools,
- plugs or packers setting/retrieving tools.
- General mechanical ability:
- tools assembly/disassembly at the workshop/field
- repair and maintenance at the workshop/field
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Upper intermediate English or higher is mandatory
- Advanced computer skills
- Driving License: category "B" (manual gearbox) and real driving experience 2+ years