- Responsible for managing the CMMS system which includes working as administrator for the CMMS, managing the control and development of preventative maintenance plans, repair plans and establishing maintenance KPIs for the business.
- Leverage CMMS to track & monitor integrity-related inspections across bp wind energy fleet to ensure completions are on schedule.
- Building and managing outage plans in conjunction with operations, maintenance, and technical teams, for bp-led aspects of the generating facility (typically on high voltage equipment referred to as Balance of Plant (BOP)).
- Request and coordinate input from technical teams, maintenance technicians, leadership, and others to develop work packages for bp-led maintenance activities.
- The Maintenance & Inspection Lead will need to have knowledge in the OMS (Operations Management System) principles of BP and apply those to the CMMS program to help deliver safe, compliant, and reliable operations in Wind.
- Develop and manage KPIs and take any appropriate action to close deviations form targets. Act as product owner for KPI reporting dashboards to be used by operations, maintenance, and technical teams to characterize performance of maintenance processes.
- Complete quality checks on work orders being generated across fleet and identify improvement opportunities. Coach maintenance order initiators as needed.
- Review feedback from the field to identify opportunities for improvement with the CMMS program.
Essential Experience & Job Requirements:
- A minimum of an associate degree or equivalent work experience in maintenance management.
Desirable Criteria & Qualifications:
- .5+ years using computerized maintenance management program
- 2+ years contractor management
- Advanced PC skills, including using a CMMS (SAP/Power Factor PF Drive preferred), Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge of the maintenance work process from work identification through maintenance order closure
Other Requirements (e.g., Travel, Location):
- Power generation maintenance management or similar experience in related industries with computerized maintenance management systems
- Experience implementing reliability centered maintenance (RCM) programs and working with reliability engineering teams
- Experience working in quality assurance program
- Change management experience for digital tools
- Experience in leading the roll out of a CMMS system and associated work processes
Traveling to various wind farms located throughout the United States to conduct training, inspections, reviews and interaction with site system users to help embed mature maintenance management principles and to develop/improve the overall CMMS tool.
The Maintenance & Inspection Program Manager role will reside in the Technical Functions Team and will support the Maintenance Optimization Team Lead. In this role the Maintenance & Inspection Program Manager will be responsible for mapping mature maintenance management, planning, and scheduling principles to bp Wind Energy and delivering them in a fit-for purpose manner as new processes to our onshore wind business. One key responsibility will be further embedding the use of a recently deployed computerized maintenance management (CMMS) system by leading continuous improvement activities on the work process and digital enhancements to streamline the system for use in operations, inspection, and maintenance activities that cover all aspects of the generating facility.
The Maintenance & Inspection Program Manager will be expected to work cross-functionally to support operations leadership, bp-led maintenance activities, inspections, engineering, and turbine O&M contractor management with the goal of developing and driving a maintenance strategy within the business that to improve reliability, safety, and drive efficiency to deliver business value.If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process. The drug screen requires a hair test for which BP must be able to obtain a sufficient hair sample for analysis (~4 cm/1 ½" scalp, or > 2 cm/¾" body - arms & armpits/legs/chest)
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BP is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected group status. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us or have one of your representatives contact us at BPUSApplicationAssis@bp.com
; or by telephone at 281.366.1999.
Read the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster
and the poster supplement
- for more information about Equal Employment Opportunities. (Spanish version
BP is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. View our policy statement