Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lytton, Australia
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We are currently sourcing an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Planner to join the Wood team at the Ampol Refinery based in Lytton, Brisbane - on a permanent contract.
You will be responsible for preparing scheduled approved work orders for execution by appropriate teams. You will be required to interrogate SAP for information required to prepare work orders, enter collected data following execution and close out jobs.
- Interrogate SAP and extract approved and scheduled work orders
- Determine the scope of activity required to execute the work order and return equipment to service
- Package the work as a work pack with the tasks, disciplines, materials, specialist vendors, PMCs and other services required to execute the work order
- Maintain overview of the constraints on execution to ensure that the work is scheduled at a time when the correct materials, resources, and plant is available
- Collect recorded information and data from the execution team and enter into SAP
- Maintain integrity of SAP Maintenance Management System, PM Work Orders, Corrective Work Orders, recording of Work History and sign-off of WO's
- Liaise with Integrated Planner on matters relating to 90 Day / 28 Day /Shutdown / Ad-hoc plans.
Skills / Qualifications
- Mechanical background with planning experience
- Previous experience in the field as in a mechanical trade with a strong technical background
- Previous SAP PM experience in a similar role
- Has extensive working knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrate a pro-active role in identifying safety improvements
- Provide pro-active, constructive and innovate input which will enhance present practices.
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you have experience as Mechanical Maintenance Planner or equivalent and are ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
** Applications close Sun 28 Feb, 2021 **
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.