The world and bp's ambitions are changing. How would you like to join an agile, forward-thinking team to help deliver this change? Join us and play a vital role in new business models and market opportunities, providing de-carbonization solutions and services to help our partners and customers reach net zero.
We are looking for a Hydrogen Markets Development Manager, to join/lead our AsPac team. This senior position will be responsible for developing the strategy and driving the development of clean hydrogen opportunities in Asia Pacific for bp. You will lead agile squads of technical and commercial resources and to make a significant impact on the company direction and overall industry.Some of your accountabilities will include:
You will have:
- Be our expert in the energy market - able to map the value chain and ecosystem of clients, partners & competitors across AsPac
- Have a strong commercial focus - the ability to structure and negotiate complex deals that work for all parties
- Strategy - lead cross functional teams to ensure a strong growth strategy for bp.
- Lead commercial projects - be able to develop long-lasting partnerships with a wide range of internal/external stakeholders.
- Shape and continue to maintain key senior stakeholder relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding opportunity
- Be responsible for implementing bp best practices and leveraging bp's technology offering and existing strategic partnerships
- Work closely with our Hydrogen and CCUS VP's to scan for new business models and originate new opportunities
- Represent bp in industry forums and bodies
- Understand current and future hydrogen regulations
- 15+ years of business development/engineering experience, with a strong working of Green and Blue Hydrogen
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Proven history of taking complicated subject matter and translating it into easy-to-digest information for a range of stakeholders
- Ability to create and drive opportunities from inception to commercialisation
- Experience working as part of Agile teams across a matrixed organisation
- Flexibility to travel throughout the AsPac region
- Bachelor degree required in Engineering, Commerce, Accounting etc.