Sale SpecialistAre you passionate about customer understanding, relationship and creative selling approaches?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Join our Flexible Pipe Sales Team
Bringing the most cutting-edge products to an ever changing market. Flexible pipe is a spool able, low-cost solution for hydrocarbon transport, delivering the greatest strength-to-weight ratio in flexible pipe. The proprietary five-layer reinforcement of Thermoflex pipe goes beyond conventional pipe options, standing up to high pressure and extreme corrosive conditions.
Shape the future
As a Sales Specialist, you take ownership for planning and development for the overall sales strategy of your territory. In a high-impact, fast-paced environment you'll work with exclusive product lines. As a trusted leader, you'll deliver successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic solutions, good relationships and thorough business understanding.
As a Lead Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing your sales initiatives using your knowledge of competitors to access new markets and customers
- Promoting new products and solutions through customer education and internal training
- Identifying and building long-term strategic relationships with key customers and markets to develop partnerships and opportunities
- Promoting a collaborative and customer focused environment to ensure best practices and successful delivery to our clients
- Handling local focus on Medium size territory
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous sales experience in high volume, fast paced sales
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate highly technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Have a natural ability to engage, influence and build trusted relationships with customers
- Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others
- Be open to developing your career and opportunities with an exciting, innovative, global leading technology company
- Have a desire to lead and develop business strategies and plan for success
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.