Bently Nevada Fulfilment & Operations Manager - North AfricaDo you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Solutions strategic direction? Join our Bently Nevada Operations team
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions.Partner with the best
As a Bently Nevada Fulfilment Manager, you will provide leadership and accountability for project fulfilment. You will ensure customer satisfaction for our business across North Africa Countries through building long-term relationships. You will develop rapport and trust with customers and contribute to the growth and profitability of the business.
As a Bently Nevada Fulfilment Manager - North Africa, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Setting and achieving compatible business goals to ensure successful growth of our organization and your team.
- Shaping the implementation of risk management to increase opportunities in our business
- Reactivating services growth, pricing, forecasting, billing to achieve financial targets
- Meeting and exceeding Operational Excellence metrics related to HSE adaptation, ATR, NPS, SAM, Certifications, etc
- Developing and improving on "Variable Cost Productivity", operational and efficiency procedures to implement improvement initiatives
- Meeting key customers to address technical issues, reactive growth, new turnaround and services opportunities and sales support.
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Technical discipline, or equivalent professional work experience
- Demonstrate solid experience in a services role
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence teams, customers and stakeholders
- Be able to show excellent problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Have the ability to coordinate large scale onsite activities and projects simultaneously
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.