Senior Quality Assurance EngineerDo you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Be part of a successful team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Join our team in MumbaiPartner with the best
In this role you will be responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to quality engineering discussions. Owns medium sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team members.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Making technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
- Leading the Test Automation for Mobile Applications as well as responsible in enhancing the test automation framework with support for testing Mobile Applications
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions. Demonstrates the ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base. Expert in core data structures and algorithms
- Expertise in Android/iOS application testing with automation.
- Providing expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project, mentoring juniors and help them grow to the next level. Bring best practices from industry & drives across the team.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have good software knowledge 5+ years experience writing scripts in scripting languages: Java/avaScript using Selenium on Unix/Windows.
- Have Database/PostGres/Timeseries/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux. Experience of testing API, Web, client server and GUI applications.
- Be familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews. Experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures
- Have effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit. Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Be a good communicator and team player. Experience working in Agile development environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.