Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Maintenance Manager, Construction Manager
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE are recruiting for Technical Services Manager to be based within the Knowsley Schools contract, L24 9HJ. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £45,000 per annum, company vehicle/allowance and excellent benefits package.
The Technical Services Manager will be responsible for the technical performance and maintenance of standards on the contract. You will provide guidance to others on site, showing technical expertise in a wide range of Mechanical, Electrical and Building systems, to ensure appropriate and compliant solutions and efficient customer service delivery.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- To be the lead manager for all building maintenance on the contract.
- Management of a multidiscipline workforce.
- Participate in the on-call system and Authorised Person (AP) system.
- To work with the relevant operational leads to ensure the service delivery across the full range of services is continually improving
- To contribute to the financial performance of the contract particularly around operational efficiency and subcontract procurement
- To ensure compliance with company procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services by analysis of the relevant data and where necessary carrying out audit
- Update record drawings and Operations and Maintenance manuals across all sites.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge at all times.
- Understand and meet ongoing customer requirements, develop effective working relationships with business partners, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Clear and effective communicator with professional personal presentation.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met
- The ability to work under pressure, take ownership of problems and deal with them to their conclusion
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent experience in appropriate field
- Experience of working in a facilities management environment
- Experience of education project management.
- Experience of managing contractors within school environments
- Sound awareness of risk assessment and working safely.
- Experience with Mechanical, Electrical and Building systems
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- DBS to an enhanced level required for the role
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 14, 2021