Skills: Project Management, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Project Manager - Permanent
Location - Rayong, Thailand
Start Date - Hires can be immediately for the right person.
Leap29 are currently recruiting for several roles for two different international companies in Thailand. All of these companies specialise in hygienic bulk material handling equipment for the food, beverage, dairy and chemical industry. They design, fabricate, Install, and commission equipment like Powder conveyor systems, dosing and weighing and mixing and blending systems as well as providing a turnkey project solution to their customers.
• Safely and efficiently execute multi-technical projects in Thailand and Asia in general
• Manage all stages of the project, from engineering to construction up to commissioning.
• Negotiate prices and purchase the necessary process equipment at international suppliers.
• Organize project meetings and coordinate with your international project team.
• For each project, you can count on the responsible Sales Engineer to guide you.
• You report to the Project Director Asia who will take care of your personal development
• Minimum of 5 years of experience gained working in hygienic processing environment.
• Ideally experience gained in food, beverage, or the dairy industry.
• Willing to take a residential position in Rayong.
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline.
• Ideally fluent English and Thai
• Broad technical interest in/affinity with process engineering, both practical and theoretical
• Good knowledge of MS Office; AutoCAD and PLC controlling systems is an asset
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!