Skills: HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood has an exciting opportunity for HR Coordinator to join our team in Brunei.
The successful candidate will be responsible to record, maintain and analyze people data and producing management and business reports on a regular basis.
Provide advice to employees and leaders on the correct interpretation and application of policies and practices. Also required to coordinate other functional tasks and support with policy and process improvements and control.
Responsible for analyzing people data and producing evidence - based management information to support and inform policies, practices, and decision - making.
- Creating, updating and data quality checks on the HR Management System (Oracle). Ensuring that all information which feeds into Payroll, Finance, Supply Chain and Projects functions is accurate to ensure financial reporting is correct
- Providing regular reports for key stakeholders and to provide bespoke reports / data analysis as and when required
- Strong understanding of contractual entitlements and employment terms and be able to provide advice to the Contract team and employees on these
- Monitoring the use of System Controls to ensure that these are administered in accordance with documented procedures; providing support during external and internal audits; assisting with the development of new and existing procedures
- System super user for the Contract and responsible for training other members of the P&O team
- Strong understanding of People policy and procedures and support with the improvement, revision and roll out of these
- Acting as administrator for the P&O SharePoint site and ensure all People policy and procedures are document controlled
- Responsible for assisting in the delivery of annual cyclical programmes and key projects, such as annual salary review, benefit renewals / annual enrolment and key projects through the management of all required employee data
- Manage probation and contract renewal process, including engagement with management team on the requirements and ensuring necessary next steps are taken once their feedback has been received
- Ensures compliance with relevant Data Privacy and Protection regulations and policies
- Compensation and Benefits administration and checking vendor invoices against agreed costs
- Conducts market levelling and benchmarking for base pay, benefits, or other reward programmes
- Liaise with Payroll to advise of new employee and employee changes
- Prepare and follow up on employee correspondence (contracts, reference letters etc.)
- Contribute to P&O sections of bid documents which satisfy best practice and legal requirements, and which are aligned to client needs and which are in line with Wood's growth strategy
- Supports P&O Manager with meetings, minutes and any project tasks required
- Owner of the Contract organization charts
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree or relevant qualification (HR, Business, Administration) - or equivalent related work experience
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- 5 years' experience within HR or a similar role
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- Knowledge of HR tools and systems
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of people managements, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage policies, legislation, and documentation to minimize risk
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
- Ability to work in a matrix - type organizational environment
- Exhibit good data analysis and problem - solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver quality results on time
- Exemplary people skills and confidence to engage effectively with clients
- High level of personal integrity including confidentiality and compliance with business ethics and Wood core values
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.