Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Project Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Small Works Coordinator to be based in Stoke on Trent, working from Vinewood House, ST4 4DB. This is a permanent, full-time role, working 40 hours a week, responsible for supporting a senior management team with the day to day operation of the account.
On offer is a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package.
As a works coordinator, you will play a vital role to Engie, working alongside an already established technical team to ensure that the operations are legally and contractually compliant and represent excellence in service delivery.
- Monitoring all Small Works Requests
- Ensure Small Works service requests are raised, and purchase orders are placed and recorded
- Small Works Requests document control - ownership and management of Small Works Request schedule
- Liaise with client and site representatives on an Ad Hoc basis
- Liaise with contractors on a day-to-day basis to facilitate Small Works tasks, ensuring contractors documentation and CDM documentation is in place at the correct times
- Works alongside the contract finance team to review Works in Progress (WIP) on a monthly basis to ensure all billable works are captured
- Non-technical works permits - issuing/closing
- Provides administrative support to the project team where required
- Site visits to meet with clients and contractors and monitor progress. Non-technical permitting
- Flexible working hours required.
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel to produce accurate and well-presented text, data and pictorial reports.
- Demonstrable experience in Project management
- Strong customer focus with experience of delivering high standards of Customer Service. Previous FM experience within a PFI environment would be an advantage.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 13, 2021