Skills: Wireline, Wireline Logging
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
SR. WIRELINE SUPERVISOR
Primary Purpose of Job
The purpose of the job is to manage the Wireline Supervisor team to ensure that all wireline (slickline) activities are programmed and executed to achieve QP requirements in a safe and efficient manner.
BSc. in Petroleum Engineering or other engineering discipline is preferred although in exceptional cases this educational requirement could be reduced if combined with a significant track record in a similar position.
Experience & Skills
• A Well Services professional with at least 15 years' experience in wireline and well services activities - including experience with H2S operations. In-depth knowledge of oil industry practices and specification such as API standards and recommended practices.
• Fluent in English ( demonstrated verbal and written skills)
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Commitment and passion for managing HSE.
• Ability and confidence to make operational decisions based on methodical analysis and meticulous attention to detail.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa