Skills: Business Analyst, IT - Programming & Database
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
The UKBU has an exciting opportunity for an experience reporting specialist to join the high profile Mercury Programme team as the Mercury Reporting Lead.
The Mercury Programme is a business led transformation programme, delivering a single new UK ERP platform, to simplify and digitalise business processes and to leverage business improvements as a consequence.
On offer is a fixed term contract for at least 12 months with a competitive salary and benefits package, working from various office-based locations nationally with some home working.
The Mercury Reporting Lead will be responsible for understanding the current reporting landscape and working with stakeholders to implement quality reporting for the new Mercury solutions.
- Establishing a reporting operating model for the delivery of excellent data warehousing and reporting for transition to new SAP S/4 platform
- Accountable for developing the design and delivery of Solution Architecture for Business Data Warehouse, Reporting and Analytics platform.
- Responsible for identifying and use of best practice for information security and compliance requirements
- Responsible for contributing to Reporting deliverables including Reporting & Analytics Strategy, Reporting Solution Design; Data Life Cycle and Data Reconciliation Reporting.
- Own the technical/delivery roadmap and manage the different senior stakeholder groups keeping an active community engagement using the channels available
- Overall ownership of the solution/solutions to enable MI/BI and full accountability for documenting, executing and reviewing appropriate standards (including security requirements)
- Project managing the reporting workstream activities in line with Programme & business requirements
- Understanding the existing reporting landscape and develop improved reporting for Mercury solutions.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in one or multiple areas - Business Intelligence, Analytics and reporting, Data Management, Data Warehousing across advisory and technical delivery projects
- Experience of one or multiple core MI & BI Solutions: SAP BW/BO, SAP BPC, SQL, PowerBI
- Ability to accurately require, gather and document business requirements and convert these into meaningful solutions.
- Ability to contribute to creation of an overall design and strategy for Business Intelligence (BI)/Reporting & Analytics
- Ability to drive change within the business through adoption & uptake of data & analytics products produced within the team
- SME in MI/BI with experience designing solutions with SAP BW/BO, BPC and S4/HANA
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience
- Experience creating and defining BI models, Attributes, Analytical and Calculation Views
- Deep, specialist knowledge with extensive experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Governance and Security practices
- Experience in effectively managing a team to achieve high quality Reporting and Analytics deliverables
- Understanding of Data Life Cycle and Compliance
- Relevant professional qualifications (i.e. TOGAF, SAFE) and relevant DataWarehouse/SAP certifications
- Experience with SAP BW/4HANA, Bex Reporting, SAP Design Studio, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP S/4 Embedded Analytics, Report Centre, Master Data Management (MDM)
- SCRUM methodology experience
- Understanding of the latest industry trends relating to Business Intelligence and Analytics
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 12, 2021