London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 232553
Requisition Posting End Date: 02/26/2021
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Today, our colleagues' team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
As the organization that reaches all our employees, the Human Resources department has a special role in capitalizing on opportunities and creating the future for Bechtel.
Join our Talent Acquisition Team where innovative talent acquisition professionals build credible relationships with leaders to deliver exceptional candidates. This role will blend full life-cycle recruitment and hard-to-fill needs using integrated talent strategy development where consultation, data driven storytelling, and collaborative partnerships will be fully leveraged. As an integral part of our TA function, our Diversity & Inclusion sourcing efforts serve as a pipeline of high potential talent into the organization for more engaged employees. We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and elevate our business impact.
Recruiters are critical partners with the business, establishing long-term trust with leaders at all levels, and partnering cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance, Compensation, and other business partners. The TA Specialist is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring diverse and best talent.
- Full lifecycle recruitment of candidates including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and extension of offers Develop and maintain strong relationships with both hiring managers and applicants.
- Support hiring managers by ensuring job description is ready for posting, interview plan is determined, and candidate feedback is managed quickly and efficiently.
- Partner with other talent acquisition team members, which may include TA coordinators and sourcing support, to ensure that position recruitment strategies are being enacted
- Manage candidate relationships to enhance candidate experience
- Search and build for diverse candidate pipeline and cultivate positive relationships with active and passive candidates
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviews applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Sourcing of passive candidates using various recruitment tools/techniques as needed
- Create and foster relationships with various professional organizations to attract and recruit niche candidates
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies Develop an effective pipeline of key talent which will be potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Evaluate Talent Acquisition metrics as needed to provide updates to management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent preferred Experience of working on roles across the EMEA region
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws & compliance requirements Significant experience with full life-cycle recruiting, familiarity with high volume and fast paced environments, preferably in-house experience
- Prior experience in passive sourcing techniques and assessing talent Recruitment for hard-to-fill or niche positions
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions on a national, multi-location level Strong external/internal networking and collaboration skills
- U nderstanding of talent acquisition best practices
- Strong communication, relationship management, analytical and critical thinking skills goals
- Demonstrated understanding of functional organization, matrix structure and organizational culture
- Current AIRS (Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies) and/or recruiting certification
- Behavioral Interviewing techniques Trained on Talent Acquisition systems & software (Success Factors, Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management etc.)
- Experience working with global teams, cultures Experience recruiting positions that require mobilizations from international locations outside of home country.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required Ability to present new recruiting concepts to leadership and technical communities
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
Location: Park Royal, London
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.