Coatings Manufacturing EngineerWould you like to lead creating quality energy products?Do you enjoy solving complex design challenges?
Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Take ownership for delivering innovation
As a Coatings Manufacturing Engineer, you will be vital player in leading the daily repair engineering of service shops to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. You will be a crucial part in driving initiatives within the organization with special focus on coating technologies
As a Lead Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating & issuing of the repair work orders in Oracle system for inspection and repair.
- Preparing of the scope of work and costing estimation
- Maintaining Inspection and completion reports for each job orders.
- Leading the Special process qualification with particular focus on coating processes and also selecting the right tools and fixtures for the correct industrialization
- Providing technical guidance to operational teams being sure that all the requirements of engineering docs are reported in execution
- Participatingin technical contract review and provide necessary data / input to Com-ops team to bid for contracts.
- Health, Environment and Safety compliance.
- Being technically responsible for the shop coating cell in terms of development, qualifications and documentation and support technically all the vendors related to this technology
- Leading the part program development for coating operations
- Driving industrialization of assigned projects and in particular about coating applications
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Poses a Diploma or bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Have a minimum 5 yearsexperience repair engineering role with a focus on service shop repair engineering
- Have excellent knowledge of technologies and processes for coating...IE thermal spray
- Knowledgeorexperiencewithspecial processes (welding, brazing,coating ,etc)
- Basic understanding of PLC programming
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.