Jay, Florida, United States
Jay, Florida, United States
Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jay, Florida, United States
INSTRUMENTATION AND ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
MUST HAVE STRONG COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE (VIPER, FREEWAVE) Respond to problems by troubleshooting, diagnostic testing, repairing/adjusting equipment as needed, conferring with co-workers and supervisors for advice and other techniques. Ability to determine the most cost-effective, timely and efficient method for repairs
Perform proper preventative maintenance, repair and maintain the equipment using hand tools and power tools in a safe manner.
Perform medium to heavy physical work, familiar with basic OSHA safety procedures, able to perform under pressure, work within a team environment and work with little supervision
- Applicant must have 3 to 5 yrs experience in Instrumentation and Electrical maintenance (previous experience in oil and gas plant preferred)
- Applicant must be able to install, repair, and maintain mechanical regulating and controlling devices, such as electric meters, gas regulators, thermostats, safety and flow valves.
- Applicant must be able to be responsible for installation and repair of electrical, electronic and pneumatic components on compressor units, pump units, ignition systems and air fuel ratio systems.
- Applicant must be able to troubleshoot electrical control panels, 4160v and 480v switchgear equipment.
- Applicant must be able to assist Field Service Crews with equipment repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Applicant must be able to install, maintain, repair, overhaul, calibrate and tests a wide variety of industrial instrumentation that record, indicate, control and regulate level, flow, pressure, temperature, terminations
- Applicant must be able to troubleshoot Allen Bradley 5, 500, 5000 PLC's. Be well versed in Wonderware control systems, Altronic panel board controllers, Bentley Nevada Vibration monitoring equipment.
- Communicate information effectively with all levels of co-workers by telephone, written form, e-mail or in person
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment focusing on teamwork and unity.
- Ability to teach others skills in an effective and cooperative manner.
- Ability to Prioritize, and utilize time management skills.
- Experience with modern instrumentation and electrical used in the natural gas industry.
- Must be able to work in a H2S environment
- Available for call-outs (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays) as shifts requires
- Applicant must be willing to work overtime as needed/required.
- Applicant must be willing to take direction from supervisors and senior team members
- Applicant must have a current valid driver's license.
- Applicant must live within 1 hour of plant site
- High school diploma or GED required