Job Title: Foundation Installation Engineering Consultant
- Start: 01/03/2021
- End: 31/12/2021 (might last until 30/09/2022)
- Location: London. (Flexible working arrangement can be discussed as to allow remote working subject to Company approval)
- Rate:£500 day.
- Deadline : 23/02
The Scope of Work will consist of providing support to the Project in regard foundation transport and installation works. The service will be varied, and the Consultant will need to be flexible and provide support to multiple packages/interfaces. This may include as an example interfaces with the Foundation Design and Supply packages, Foundation Transportation, Marine Warranty Surveyor, Gripper Supplier and Third Party Consultants. The following are the main responsibilities of the Consultant (and individual(s) delivering the service):
- Responsible for specific sub-work package as defined by Package Manager.
- Review method statements and risk assessments and produce comments sheets.
- Review engineering calculations (in general) and identify issues / risks to the Project.
- Provide input to the risk and programme analysis.
- Respond to technical queries or interface with other packages/Contractors to resolve queries.
- Prepare tender documents for sub-work packages as defined by Package Manager;
- Evaluate tender offers and prepare technical and commercial evaluations.
- Promote a strong, clear and positive health and safety culture.
- Implement the Client installation management procedures and ensure compliance with marine, lifting and simultaneous operations.
- Time to time attendance to meetings, and participation in the required discussions, at the project offices, as well as at the Contractors and Site offices.
- Time to time presence offshore on installation vessel to supervise offshore works.
- Coordination with the relevant department(s) for assurances, use, compliance and production of company standards, knowledge transfer, line management, etc.
- Production of regular reports.
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
- Degree qualified in an engineering subject.
- 5 years previous experience with OWF Projects.
- Knowledge of Offshore Wind Structures Transport and Installation Process.
- Experience in Jacket Foundation Transport & Installation and Grouting is Required.
- Experience in Offshore Heavy Lift Operations and Marine Operations Required
- Experience on Pile Socket Drilling and Subsea Drilling equipment is desirable.
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.