Our Client is looking for a Site Administrative Assistant.
Looking for someone with experience in payroll, site purchasing and cost control. Good with Excel and SAP.
- 1-Year fixed term contract with possibility of extension. Contract signed with an external agency.
- Possibility to work on various sites across Canada .
- Typical work week of 10 hours per day, 5 to 6 days per week. Overtime is paid.
• Prepare documentation for hiring and layoff of union employees;
• Prepare staff mobilization including site access and travel reservation;
• Validate training requirements and coordinate training activities;
• Prepare payroll files and expense accounts for union employees;
• Coordinate requisitions for goods and services, enter data into SAP and approve invoices;
• Monitor blanket purchase orders for project cost control;
• Monitor change order hours and expenses;
• Manage consumable inventory;
• Upload documents in the clients documentation system;
• Any other related administrative tasks related to the site.
Office administration certificate or a combination of training and experience deemed relevant.
2 to 5 years of experience in similar Site administrative support role.
Fully fluent in English & French with excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) knowledge & SAP
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.