Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are currently looking for a Technician - Cementation Products
in Stavanger - Norway Responsibilities
Stillingen vil omfatte folgende arbeidsoppgaver:
- Reparasjon/ vedlikehold / testing av produktlinjen sitt utstyr
- Mottaks- og forsendelseskontroll
- Pase at arbeid blir gjort ihht. gjeldende prosedyrer og regelver
- Delta aktivt med 5S i avdelingen
- Annet verkstedarbeid ved behov i andre avdelinger.
The position will include the following tasks:
- Repair / maintenance / testing of the product line equipment
- Receiving and shipment control
- Ensure that work is done in accordance with current procedures and regulations
- Actively participate with 5S in the department
- Other workshop work if needed in other departments.
- Fagbrev innen relevant mekanisk retning, minst 3 ars erfaring.
- Gode datakunnskaper.
- Gode kunnskaper i norsk og engelsk, skriftlig og muntlig.
- Lang relevant erfaring kan kompensere for manglende formell utdanning.
- Gaffeltruckbevis og kran sertifikat G4 foretrukket
- Forerkort klasse B er foretrukket.
- Certificate of Apprenticeship in relevant mechanical direction, at least three years' mechanical experience
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English, written and oral
- Relevant experience can compensate for the lack of formal education
- Forklift certificate and crane certificate G4 is preferred
- Driving license class B preferred.