Do you like working in procedures related to shipping and receiving of goods?
Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment?Be part of a successful team
Our ALS team received inbound materials, stocks receiving material and delivers end product to production or shipping.Partner with the best
The Warehouseperson will be responsible for the safe and quality execution of all required tasks in their area.
As a Warehouseperson, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Receiving inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Stocking received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picking materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping.
- Performing cycle counts when needed.
- Preparing component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years' experience working in a warehouse
- Previous experience working a forklift
- SAP experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Basic written communication skills. Ability to apply concepts of basic math. Basic PC skills.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Fixed Schedule Working hoursWorking with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.