Warehouse OperatorWould you like to be part of a team delivering the latest technology in the Energy Industry?Do you enjoy providing an efficient service to our customers?
Work with cutting-edge Energy equipment
We are the leader in flexible pipe systems. Our innovative flexible pipe products improve efficiency, production and maximize value.
Take ownership for our product line
As a Warehouse Operator, you will help support the inventory of our innovative, unique energy products. You will oversee the delivery of our incoming and out-coming products and assemblies. You will be part of a collaborative team that plays an integral link in delivering our cutting-edge equipment to our customers.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating the receipt, loading, unloading and moving of stock materials by forklift to support business activities
- Preparing shipments to be dispatched to field locations or to customer sites
- Updating and monitoring documentation to record transactions and stock inventory levels
- Communicating with cross-functional teams to provide information and updates on excess inventory and product levels or availability
- Maintaining stores equipment and performing housekeeping on various warehouses to identify inventory inaccuracies
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED and relevant Forklift certification
- Show relevant experience working within Logistics, Warehouse or Inventory Management environment
- Display the ability to identify and resolve problems and be able to implement effective improvements
- Be able to work shifts over a weekly period and overtime at weekends/holidays as required
- Show the ability to be a team player and work collaboratively
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Willing to work 2nd shift hours as well as overtime and weekends as needed
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.