Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Specialist
in Ploiesti - Romania Responsibilities
In this role our Accounting Specialist will analyze information, maintain complete and keep accurate records, assist with routine duties, and provide prompt, courteous responses to inquiries or complaints from management by researching accounting data.
To succeed as an Accounting Specialist, you should be committed to cooperating with different countries finance staff, Geo Zone financial controllers and other business representatives.
- P&L Preparation, Review and Analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Share Cost Preparation, Allocation
- Fixed Asset support analysis
- Inventory, lease accounting, Accounts Payable, Treasury support and analysis
- General Accounting for Weatherford EUA Geo Zone (Europe and Sub-Sahara countries).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of experience with demonstrated competencies in finance/ accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with English and Romanian (any other language is an advantage)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Outstanding math and research skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and without supervision when required
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
- Previous exposure to an ERP is an important advantage
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles is an advantage
- Willingness to learn, grow and improve constantly
- Providing training for New Joiners regarding process,tools, and helping with best practices information.