Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Fót, Hungary
Do you relish the prospect of working in the digitization innovation industry?
Do you have a passion for delivering new technology and problem solving to our customers?
Join our Bently Nevada Engineering team
Our team performs installation, configurations, commissioning & troubleshooting and instructions on Bently Nevada Systems Hardware & Software to protect and monitor variety of machine types encountered in the Renewable Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries. We support our customer to transform their operations to make it green and digital. Bently Nevada is supporting with a cloud solution their customer on the way to the industrial internet. The condition monitoring solution has more than 30 years of experience and is now available as cloud solution enabling edge computing and AI analytics.
Work with the latest innovations
As a System and Instrumentation Engineer, you'll be working within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. Because of the vary of different customers (Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Petrochemical Industry the System and Instrumentation Engineer will be contact with various machine type (E-Motors, gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, fans etc.)
As a System and Instrumentation Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring services jobs are executed in accordance with the cost allocations budgeted, executed in a timely manner and in accordance with customers schedules.
- Providing technical guidance to big vary of customers for emergency problem resolution and assistance for maintenance and service activities
- Developing your technical knowledge and expertise to be able to provide effective problem resolution and implement innovative solutions
- The internal Bently Nevada Academy is supporting with trainings and workshops.
- Preparing and writing of technical reports to share with customers in a timely and accurate fashion
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor's degree in a related subject or demonstrate, good, equivalent, similar work experience
- Demonstrate a customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs and requirements
- Have excellent communication skills in English and be able to explain complex technical information to customers and technical personnel
- Show good knowledge of network architecture and communication protocols (e.g. Modbus, OPC DA&UA)
- Have good electronic and mechanical problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a hands-on approach
- Be able to travel at short notice to potentially global locations and hold a valid drivers' license
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your working schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.