Brandon, England, United Kingdom
Brandon, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Supply & Distribution, HVAC
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Brandon, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for two Heating Engineers to be based at RAF Lakenheath. This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours a week to manage, plan and control all works within areas of responsibility. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package.
- Ensure the day-to-day planned preventative maintenance activities of oil and gas engineers are completed in line with the contractual obligations
- Ensure all assets are maintained in accordance with the O&M Manuals
- Assist in supervising contractors and sub-contractors and ensure compliance with all statutory obligations
- Ensure that all reactive calls are closed out in line with our contractual time scales
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation and company policy (Fire Regulations, COSHH, Safe Working Practices, PPE, etc)
- Ensure all gas distribution systems and functional and operational within design parameters and carry out reactive repairs within agreed response and rectification time frames
- Ensure energy efficiencies are controlled and maintained
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties that may be necessary during your working shift
- Participate in standby call-out rota for emergency calls outside of normal workings hours
- Provision of job feedback information to support helpdesk and M&E Supervisor
- Respond to customer needs and build a rapport to support the professionalism of the company
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
Experience and Skills
- Gas Safe, LPG gas competence, domestic and commercial gas boilers
- Previous experience of gas systems and or multi-discipline maintenance
- Experience and competence in health and safety legislation
- Capable of working well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Have a flexible approach to work, with excellent communication
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 10, 2021