ENGIE's IT Manager - Budget, Forecast and Analytics
will act as a key link between IT & Digital and various departments working towards zero transition in North America. The Manager will design solutions that improve productivity, insight and foresight. In addition, it will be responsible for operational support, project management and strategic guidance for assigned areas.
This highly motivated leader will creatively blend their hybrid FP&A and Technology expertise, solutioning skills and ability to combine various analytics, budget and forecast platforms in order to deliver results in a fast pace environment.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders - including internal parties, external resources and third-party software vendors - to architect and deliver insight and foresight for: executives, business leaders, finance, accounting, HR, procurement, renewables and energy efficiency projects, etc
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers and other stakeholders that is based on trust, transparency and continuously improvement
- Understand unique needs and constrains of each business vertical and horizontal, and support functions
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Deploy state of the art technology, methods and tools for reports and dashboards
- Go beyond traditional approaches and establish a roadmap to better serve the organization
- Prioritize and sequence deliverable appropriately to meet business expectations
- Support Integration with other systems.
- Drive quick resolution on issues and support tickets
- Manage domestic and remote/offshore resources
- Back-up Applications team members as necessary
- Leverage and manage outsourced resources as much as practical for tactical activities
- Comfortable working in a highly metricized environment, with both IT and business functions
- Develop relationships with internal customers and other stakeholder that is based on trust, transparency and a value-add approach
- This highly motivated individual should be ready to take upon new assignments according to the business needs
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Engineering or its equivalent.
- 10 years minimum experience.
- Demonstrate success leading implementations, integrations and operation in a technology and/or functional role
- Significant FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) experience, covering budget, forecast and reporting
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with executives, finance resources and technologists
- Excel at mapping business processes and translating the into functional specifications.
- Mastery of SAP HANA based analytics concepts is required.
- Solution design and hands on implementation highly preferred, covering
- Data modeling for SAP HANA
- Complex CDS views
- Roles and Permissions
- Report and Dashboard with both SAP and non SAP tools
- Experience combining SAP and non-SAP data
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, and intellectual curiosity
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Proven ability to adopt new technology and to improve User Experience
- Strong business and technical background
- Experience working with accounting, treasury, FP&A, risk, HR, Procurement and project-based organization
- Hands on experience with consolidation tools (SAP BCP, other)
- Experience with SAP S/4, BPC, Fiori, Analysis for Excel and SAP Analytics Cloud strongly preferred
- Experience with and Adaptive planning is a plus
- Experience with Renewable or Construction industries preferred
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge? Disclaimer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency engagement is not required at this time. All related inquiries must be communicated through Talent Acquisition and not directed to ENGIE North America Managers. Failure to follow the ENA process may result in nonpayment of agency fees.
- Posting Date: Feb 10, 2021