VP- Human Resources Business Partnering Organisation : Human Resources - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
As the HR Business Leader for SRM (Sustainability Resource Management) and for the support organizations (HR, Legal, Digital, Marketing, Finance and Strategy) in ENGIE Impact, incumbent has responsibility for all aspects of strategic HR business partnering, including employee relations. Consults with Executive and Senior leadership at ENGIE Impact, subject matter experts, and advises HR VP AMERICAS on HR related topics pertaining to the scope of responsibility. Key leader responsible for collaborating with Engie NA HR Shared Services and implementing programs, systems and processes in accordance with the SLA in place.
Strategic HR Business Partnering
Leads a team responsible for providing strategic business partnering, consultancy and advisory support to executives and senior leadership of business units regarding all manner of organizational initiatives and handle all employee relations activity.
- Collaborates with executives on workforce strategy development and implementation of HR plans and initiatives.
- Assesses talent retention risk and builds plans with business leaders and COE (Centers of Excellence) to mitigate risk.
- Responsible to resolve or support the resolution of employee relations and/or other HR business partnering responsibilities.
- Maintain knowledge of labor/union issues and best practices to promote positive labor relations. If required, leads union negotiations, and provides regular updates to senior executive team.
- Ensures diversity of key and high-potential talent is represented in executive level decisions concerning strategy development, policies, and practices.
- In partnership with HRIS Manager, delivers a consistent and robust set of talent metrics and analytics and provides consulting and guidance on results, impact, and action.
- Responsible for the design and development of change management strategies, programs, and training (in partnership with Change Management Manager) to support the transformation of ENGIE Impact.
- Partners closely with the Director of Site Optimization to develop and support employee experience and engagement strategies.
- Collaborates with Engie NA HR to develop, communicate, and implement compensation strategies which will help ENGIE Impact attract and retain key talent.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to raise our brand in the talent marketplace.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
Engie North America (NA) HR Collaboration
- Partners with the Engie NA HR Shared Services team to ensure compliance of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for operational processes and HR systems, ensuring the unique needs of the ENGIE Impact business are met. Follow closely the SLA agreement with ENGIE NORAM looking for improvements and/or synergies.
- Leads the communication and implementation of Engie HR Operational policies and processes within ENGIE Impact.
- Propose to the HR VP Americas strategies to acquire, train, lead, develop and engage HR team members in alignment with ENGIE Impact's values and employee value proposition to deliver on our trusted advisor vision of a world class HR experience.
Management of Strategic HR Programs:
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Design and Implementation of Strategic Workforce Planning processes that encompass broad workforce/talent requirements including diversity/inclusivity plans, succession planning, and proactive identification of new talent capability and skills.
- In collaboration with Sr. Leadership, develops and implements business expansion plans including both on shore and offshore locations.
- Development and Adoption of a new Job Family Framework across all US based employee populations. Includes new job family development, career ladders, and new titling conventions. Collaboration with Americas Compensation is an additional requirement as new pay range development is likely required.
- Manages ongoing processes to assess leadership development needs across the US leadership population. Works in partnership with the US based OD team to develop prioritized skill development solutions.
- Identifies problem areas and develops solutions related to Diversity and Inclusion. Works across the SME HR team to customize leadership strategies that ensure results are achieved.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- BA or BS in business, finance, or related field required.
- An advanced degree and/or (S)PHR certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of Human Resource experience, with a minimum of 5 years in design, development, implementation, and communication and maintenance of enterprise-level, organizational effectiveness initiatives across large, multi-site, complex organizations, and implementation of organizational effectiveness programs
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading employee relations resolution. Previous experience working in a union environment/dealing with union representatives (including effective early union organizing management) is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of HR business partnering
- Transparent, emotionally intelligent leadership and strong management skills with the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities in a highly matrixed environments are required.
- "Change Agent" experience leading teams through process improvement, workflow optimization and positive cultural change is required.
- Ability to provide creative solutions that unify best practices, compliance requirements and business needs in a scalable, sustainable approach.
- Adept at quickly and effectively establishing credibility at all levels within the organization and maintaining those relationships through high-impact, constant change is critical to success.
- Proven ability to provide professional development for teams while enabling teams to compete in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with versatility and professional acumen.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and issues successfully and simultaneously. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and willing to "roll up their sleeves and get things done" as well as possess a "can do" attitude.
- Must demonstrate highly effective interpersonal communication skills and a desire to coach and develop others to ensure "best in class" delivery of HR services.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-California-Oakland, North America-United States-Washington-Seattle
- Posting Date: Feb 10, 2021