Skills: Project Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
In conjunction with the ongoing integrated projects for several customers- we have available positions for well engineers for Halliburton Project Management department. We are looking for competent and ambitious candidates who can support the Halliburton project team offshore/onshore during the project start up/execution phase.
- Responsible for process implementation for well proposals & Operation Programs
- Assures technical integrity of Well Operations planning and execution
- Oversees the creation and approval of Approval for Expenditure (AFE) and cost control of operations.
- Ensures risk assessments are completed to assure a safe and environmentally acceptable program and forecasts and plans medium and long term needs to meet program requirements.
- Coordinates operational or engineering focused meetings, anticipates operational changes and needs and revises plans accordingly. Evaluates results compared to goals and performance targets.
- Assist in organizing a managing DWOPS, Kick-off meetings and workshops
- Tracks safety and technical performance and reports such on a regular basis
Competitive pension- and insurance scheme
Company health service
Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Focus on technology and further development
Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Bachelor of Engineering, preference in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum +/- 6years relevant experience from drilling and/or completions
- Well Supervisory experience preferred; Multidiscipline operations a plus.
- Good planning and co-operation skills
- Proficient in Landmark engineering products including Wellplan and Wellcat
- Systematic and analytical approach to operational challenges
- Energetic and creative
- Good English and preferably Norwegian skills - verbal and written
The position requires that you champion the Company's HSE procedures .
Eldfiskvegen 1, 4056 Tananger, Norway or client offices
Product Service Line:
Consulting & Project Management
Hiring Manager: David Field (+49) 1739 21 2465
Recruiter: Synnøve Gysland Sunde (+47) 51 83 72 30
Deadline: 3rd March 2021
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.