Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer
Petroplan are assisting a client in their search for a Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer reporting to the Field Superintendent. Your primary purpose will be taking responsibility for maintenance activities within discipline for projects execution and support to the offshore organisation. To drive improvements and contribute to asset integrity. Location:
Dependent on Experience Core Competencies/Requirements:
- BSc Higher Degree
- 5-10 years' experience in the relevant field / discipline. With knowledge of E&I maintenance, ranging from MCC, generators, F&G systems, control systems and field instrumentation
- Key stakeholder engagement
- Offshore visits/experience required
- Provide technical assistance in monitoring/optimizing equipment performance, in resolving E&I equipment operation and maintenance problems
- Dutch fluent speaking is critical
Please contact / 0203 758 9617 for a confidential/non-committal chat. Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.