Skills: Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $62000 - $93000 per annum
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Cryogenic Installation Technician
- Installs and maintains bulk and micro bulk cryogenic installations.
- Installs piping systems.
- Performs Site Surveys.
- Perform the necessary fabrication and installation of production equipment.
- Repairs pressure reduction equipment associated with bulk delivery systems.
- Analyzes and make general repairs to electrical systems associated.
- Performs preventative and annual inspections of all bulk installation sites.
- Maintains an appropriate stock of recommended parts necessary to repair typical installations.
- Experience diagnostic and repair experience with cryogenic, high-pressure piping, and electrical safety
- Knowledge in the gas industry and cryogenic cylinder maintenance
- Knowledgeable on TIG welding, plasma cutting, and piping assembly
- Ability to communicate and read schematics diagrams
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and move up to 70 pounds.
- Daily travel to various customer sites is required, company vehicle provided.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.